We are looking for women to represented West Gippsland in the annual Victorian Country Association hockey competition, in which teams compete against other Victorian regional associations.
Download the medical form here
SATURDAY 10th, 11th & 12th JUNE (Queens Birthday Weekend)
Venue: Hockey Geelong – Stead Park, John St, CORIO
- All players must be registered with a club in WGHA and with Hockey Victoria prior to the event.
- U17 girls are most welcome.
- Training: TO BE ADVISED COST: approx $95.00
- $35.00 player fee & $60.00
- Accommodation (final cost TBA)
Uniform: Navy shorts, Bottle green hockey socks (available for purchase from WGHA or buy from sports store).
- Player shirt will be provided by WGHA.
- Mouthguard & shins guards
- Transport Own transport and carpooling will be organised.
- Accommodation RiverGlen Caravan Park – 75 Barrabool Road, Belmont, Geelong.
- $60 for two nights Shared cabin – bunk beds. BYO Sleeping bag/Doona
- Meals BYO breakfast, Lunch. Each cabin has kitchen facilities.
- Canteen available at Hockey Ground
Dinner – BBQ or casserole for one night & possibly Dinner out for the second. Dependent on draw.
Registration & final Payment by 28th May
Complete attached registration form and hand to Bec Smythe (Drouids) PH:0408 723 499 , Charissa Polderman (Drouids) PH: 0409 942 500
or Kylie Crawford (Warriors) SCC Coordinator. Email inquiries to email@example.com or phone PH: 0410 562013.