JCC – 2018
SATURDAY 19 MAY & SUNDAY 20 MAY, 2018
This competition is the annual Victorian Country Association hockey competition which is held in Melbourne in which teams compete against other Victorian regional associations.
Features of this event are:
• Under 13, 15 in boys and girls country representative teams ( Latrobe & East Gippsland may be entering U17 Teams )
• Participate in a fun event over two days; 6 x 35 minute games.
• Strengthen your hockey skills and confidence in the game
• One of Victoria’s largest junior hockey event
• Provides all country Associations with an opportunity to travel together and represent their local area.
2018 AGE ELIGIBILITY
Under 13 competition: Born on or after 1 January 2005 Under 15 competition: Born on or after 1 January 2003
All players must be registered and a member with Hockey Victoria by 1st of May 2018. You need to be registered with a Club from WGHA, but if you are currently registered with Gippsland Bull’s and would like to play you could do a dual registration with WGHA at no extra cost.
Training: Bellbird Park Drouin – 2 weeks (to be decided)
COST: $55 per player
Uniform: Navy shorts, bottle green hockey socks – will be available for purchase on training nights. Player shirts will be provided for the event. Mouthguard & shins guards must be worn.
Under 13 (Boys & Girls) Under 15 (Boys & Girls) Under 17 (Boys & Girls) Venue
Essendon Hockey Centre
Greensborough Hockey Centre State Netball Hockey Centre
Address of Venue
Essendon Hockey Centre: 1 Hockey Lane, Ascot Vale.
Greensborough Hockey Centre: Plenty Park, Memorial Drive, Plenty. State Netball Hockey Centre: 10 Brens Drive, Royal Park.
Please could you let Margaret Austen know if your child would like to play ASAP, and please feel free to phone her if you have any questions.
0408251448, email: email@example.com